كيف أصف منزلي باللغة الانجليزية Describe my House

 

كيف أصف منزلي باللغة الانجليزية 

Describe my House



My house is not very big, but it's beautiful. It consists of four rooms. They are ; two bedrooms, a living room, a dining room and a kichen.
In the living room, there are two sofas, pillows, three armchairs, curtains, a TV, a coffee table and a nice carpet.
In the dining room there are six chairs and a big table. We usually recieve guests there to have meals.
In the kitchen there is a stove, a fridge, a cupboard and a dishwasher.
In my bedroom, there is a bed, a pillow, blankets, a closet/wardrobe, a carpet, a bookshelf and a desk where I usually do my homework.
There is also a bathroom with a tube, a toilet and a sink.
My house doesn't have a garden, but It has a garage where we keep our car.
I really love my house. It's calm and comfotable.



الترجمة الى اللغة العربية

منزلي ليس بكبير جدا لكنه جميل. يتضمن أربع غرف وهي غرفتي نوم , غرفة المعيشة , غرفة الأكل والمطبخ.
في غرفة المعيشة يوجد أريكتين, وسائد, ثلاث مقاعد , ستائر ,جهاز تلفاز , مائدة قهوة و سجاد
في غرفة الأكل يوجد ست كراسي ومائدة كبيرة جدا لاستقبال الضيوف لتناول وجباتهم.
في المطبخ يوجد موقد ,ثلاجة , خزانة الاواني و غسالة الأواني.
في غرفة نومي هناك سرير ,وسادة , أغطية ,خزانة ملابس , سجاد , رف كتب ومكتب أنجز علية واجباتي المدرسية. 
هناك كذلك حمام به حوض ,مرحاض و مغسل .
لا يتوفر منزلي على حديقة ولكن يوجد به مرأب نضع به سيارتنا.
أنا فعلا احب منزلي لأنه هادئ و مريح.

 

 

Comments